Sunday, June 1, 2008

To Do

Yesterday, I used the second cuttings of spinach in quesadillas with red pepper, garlic, and onions. Hopefully soon, all of that will be garden fresh, but it's a start. I noted that my beans and cucumbers are starting to pop up as well.

Today I was hoping to get a few much needed things done, but it really rained most of the day. I'm not unhappy, we still are in a deficit, and when God waters my garden, I don't have to pay for it. So, here's what I hope to get done tomorrow:

  1. Make tomato cages and set up.
  2. Plant sunflowers.
  3. Fertilize cucumbers and sweet potatoes with fish emulsion.
  4. Start zinnias inside for transplanting.
  5. Mulch tomatoes & cucumbers with grass clippings.
  6. Take pictures for beginning of month progress.
  7. Spray daisies & roses with insecticide soap.
  8. Dump compost bucket & top pile with leaves.

No comments: